Like the name suggests the Weekender Crew was designed for more than just one person. Bring everyone along for the ride, even the dog! These ultradurable yet lightweight boards will be able to carry you wherever your next adventure takes you. Each board comes with a paddle, carry bag, pump, removable fins, leash, and waterproof phone case. All Retrospec boards come with a 2 year warranty.
- Materials & Manufacturing: ArmourStrength PVC, dropstitch technology
- Valve: Standardized H3
- Deck Pad: EVA textured foam
- Inflated Dimensions: 12' x 45 x 8"
- Weight of Board: 51 lbs
- Deflated & Rolled Up Dimensions: 11 x 36"
- Max PSI: 15
- Recommended Weight Limit: 500 lbs
- D-Rings: 4 stainless steel rings near nose and 1 stainless steel ring near tail
- Containment Area: Bungee cord connected through 3 stainless steel D-rings
- Fins: 5 removable tracking fins
- Paddle: 3 PC adjustable and lightweight aluminum with easy quick-release, extends to a little less than 9' and collapses to about 3' for easy transport
- Pump: High-intensity manual air pump gauge
- Repair Kit: Includes valve wrench, and PVC patching for your board
Currently our paddleboards ship across Canada within a few days.
- British Columbia 3-4 days
- Alberta 2-3 days
- Saskatchewan 2-3 days
- Ontario 3-4 days
- Quebec 3-4 days
- Maritimes 4-5 days