The Nano was designed for smaller adventurers in mind. This board is most ideal for youth or those under 100 lbs. It's the most compact size of 8 feet allow for easy control and less exertion on the paddle. These ultra-durable yet lightweight boards will be able to carry you wherever your next adventure takes you. Each board comes with a paddle, carry bag, pump, removable fins, leash, and waterproof phone case. All Retrospec boards come with a 2 year warranty.
- Materials & Manufacturing: ArmourStrength PVC, dropstitch technology
- Valve: Standardized H3
- Deck Pad: EVA textured foam
- Inflated Dimensions: 8' x 30 x 4"
- Weight of Board: 14 lbs
- Deflated & Rolled Up Dimensions: 11 x 36"
- Max PSI: 15
- Recommended Weight Limit: 100 lbs
- D-Rings: 3 stainless steel rings near nose and 1 stainless steel ring near tail
- Containment Area: Bungee cord connected through 3 stainless steel D-rings
- Fins: 3 removable tracking fins
- Paddle: 3 PC adjustable and lightweight aluminum with easy quick-release, extends to a little less than 9' and collapses to about 3' for easy transport
- Pump: High-intensity manual air pump gauge
- Repair Kit: Includes valve wrench, and PVC patching for your board
Currently our paddleboards ship across Canada within a few days.
- British Columbia 3-4 days
- Alberta 2-3 days
- Saskatchewan 2-3 days
- Ontario 3-4 days
- Quebec 3-4 days
- Maritimes 4-5 days