Inspired by surfboards, the first longboard was invented in Hawaii in 1950. The classic shape helps improve balance and slice corners with precision and speed. So you can not only get around from here to there, but it will also take you back in time with this iconic board.
- 41" x 9.5" artisan bamboo longboard
- Rugged 7-inch aluminum trucks - Reverse Kingpin w/ ABEC-7 Bearing
- Deck: 8 multi-ply with Bamboo deck
- Heat Transfered Logo/Graphics on Bottom
- Griptape: 80AB, Black, with logo
- Durable 70x51mm 85a PU wheels with rock finish